Carolyn Ross, MD, MPH will enliven your next meeting or conference with her passion for combining the best of both conventional and alternative therapies in medical treatment. Her enthusiastic and dynamic style make her a uniquely qualified speaker and lecturer on a host of intriguing topics at the forefront of medicine in the 21st century.
As a graduate of the Program in Integrative Medicine directed by Dr. Andrew Weil, Dr. Ross speaks authoritatively and compassionately about how to achieve healing on the deepest level possible. She takes her audiences to new depths of understanding about the powerful role that a mind/body/ spirit approach plays in healing, particularly in her area of expertise—eating disorders, and shares her many success stories with humor and thoughtfulness.
Dr. Ross’ belief that illness is a wake-up call to change not only on the physiological and behavioral levels but also on the mental and spiritual levels is a compelling thread that runs through all of her speeches and seminars. Find out why Dr. Carolyn Ross is rapidly becoming the most trusted name in developing new approaches to medical treatment.
Keynotes, Seminars and Speaker Topics
- The Integrative Medicine Approach to Eating Disorders
- Treatment of the dual diagnosis individual with eating disorders and chemical dependency
- Integrative Medicine Approaches to binge eating, compulsive overeating and emotional eating.
- The Anchor Program System™
- Shedding New Light on Depression and Anxiety with Integrative Medicine
- You Don’t Have to be Sick to GET Healthy
- Seven Steps to a Healthier You
- Miracles: Inspiring Stories of Hope and Healing
- Complementary Alternative Medicine Approaches to Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Dr. Ross’ expertise goes well beyond eatings disorders – it’s really about addictions. Her insights into why people become addicted and why the “Just Say No” approach has been failing for decades is eye-opening. What was most interesting is her integrative approach that does work. Great presentation!
For more information on stress as the disorder of the 21st century Click Here